Pep Guardiola - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unrelated to the game itself but I would have expected Pep to have at least dressed smartly for the poppy laying today.

Everyone around was well dressed and/or in uniform, but he stood there in his scruffy (but no doubt ridiculously expensive) clobber.

His clothes, along with his constant spitting, make him look like an old bloke trying to be a teenager.

Unrelated to the game itself but I would have expected Pep to have at least dressed smartly for the poppy laying today.

Everyone around was well dressed and/or in uniform, but he stood there in his scruffy (but no doubt ridiculously expensive) clobber.

His clothes, along with his constant spitting, make him look like an old bloke trying to be a teenager.

ahah love these odd observations

Top hat and tails please pep.

In all seriousness, poppy stuff should be reserved for remembrance weekend only and if you’re away from home so be it. Farting around being seen to show respect on 29th October is a nonsense.

Sponsorship?

Not the spitting bit.

A lot of people of his age dress like that and I expect he didn’t know about the poppy wreath ceremony, agree about the spitting dirty habit..

Top hat and tails please pep.

In all seriousness, poppy stuff should be reserved for remembrance weekend only and if you’re away from home so be it. Farting around being seen to show respect on 29th October is a nonsense.
Agree about the remembrance thing we are going to have 3 weeks of minutes silences and last posts when it should be commemorated the weekend of remembrance Sunday. Like everything else these things get dragged out and diluted, Christmas seems to start in November now and we've already had 2 weeks of people banging on about Halloween !

Agree about the remembrance thing we are going to have 3 weeks of minutes silences and last posts when it should be commemorated the weekend of remembrance Sunday. Like everything else these things get dragged out and diluted, Christmas seems to start in November now and we've already had 2 weeks of people banging on about Halloween !
Have to be seen to do The “right thing”. That’s why we had two weekends affected rather than one for q e ii passing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.