Pep Guardiola - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's odd about it?

He's a 51-year old multimillionaire who dresses like a 17-year old scruff and can't stop spitting.

He's the best coach in the business but he's definitely a bit strange.

you are making subjective judgements like they are facts, its just funny to me, thats all

What's odd about it?

He's a 51-year old multimillionaire who dresses like a 17-year old scruff and can't stop spitting.

He's the best coach in the business but he's definitely a bit strange.
He's openly said before his wife, who is a fashion designer, dresses him and buys all of his clothes lol

Unrelated to the game itself but I would have expected Pep to have at least dressed smartly for the poppy laying today.

Everyone around was well dressed and/or in uniform, but he stood there in his scruffy (but no doubt ridiculously expensive) clobber.

His clothes, along with his constant spitting, make him look like an old bloke trying to be a teenager.
Paul Dacre, is that you?

Had to be at work for 2:00pm yesterday so watched as far as I could of the match then put talk sport on in the car and the co commentator sounded like Stuart Pearce and he said "Pep wears a hoodie and everyone thinks designer, I wear same one and everyone thinks freebie."
With his voice it made me laugh and he was quite funny with his input for the drive.

He's openly said before his wife, who is a fashion designer, dresses him and buys all of his clothes lol
She is no longer around to do that ;)

He used to look cool but now starting to look a bit slobby, hopefully his Mrs. will have have some new drip for him during his holiday in the Maldives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.