Pep Guardiola - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep is a better manager then him , style of football is better etc etc .

Peps spent a billion here ffs . If he doesn’t deliver champions league it’s been a failure ultimately . I’m say mourhino could of spent a billion here and won
Again, I guess you know mlre than everyone else. Mourinho spent a lot on Madrid and ManU you know that right? Failure to make the best PL team ever? Wow. If that is a failure then you are admitting that Pep is the best manager ever right? Because that's the only way that can be a failure

We’ve had a very fortunate run of fixtures so far and should be top of the league by 4-5 points before the break. We’ve had one difficult game so far, at Anfield, and we lost it with a whimper after he picked the wrong team.
Our fixture list has been kind very kind, If we don't improve, post world Cup run will be difficult. Top half sides plus CL plus games every 3 days plus no Haaland as we can't play him every week. Ideally outside that Newcastle game and Anfield game, we shouldn't have dropped points. Villa Brentford 5 points are already points droped too many

We are never that good before November anyway. Our form is top in January-march so it is not that unexpected. Let's criticize both Pep and all the players today(without going over the top lile everyone here), and wait for the next couple of months. I am pretty certain of the final result

Maybe taking Kdb and silva of and putting Grealish and alverez on or palmer on the left something different! But this is pep and his methods works 99% of the time!

His game management is bad quite often, usually gets brushed under the rug by a late winner here and there.

Also how inform players get dropped for no reason. Foden after 4 goals and an assist in 2 games, dropped. Grealish everytime he plays well and you think he could start building something, bench. Alvarez scoring everytime he starts, 85th min sub.
Gomez potential to take up the width and allow forward players to shine, Cancelo automatic choice despite being utterly terrible recently.
Same with all cbs, we have too many. Ake is the only one that is actually a decent fullback yet it's Stones and Akanji keep being the ones put out wide and they are shite there, but he keeps doing it. I assume he does it at the cost of younger fullbacks simply to keep our senior cbs happy.

Needs to improve in areas this season, we've been ok as we have had Haaland bailing us out quite often, cant happen every game as seen today.

Our fixture list has been kind very kind, If we don't improve, post world Cup run will be difficult. Top half sides plus CL plus games every 3 days plus no Haaland as we can't play him every week. Ideally outside that Newcastle game and Anfield game, we shouldn't have dropped points. Villa Brentford 5 points are already points droped too many
Spurs, arsenal and Chelsea to all play twice once were back.

His game management is bad quite often, usually gets brushed under the rug by a late winner here and there.

Also how inform players get dropped for no reason. Foden after 4 goals and an assist in 2 games, dropped. Grealish everytime he plays well and you think he could start building something, bench. Alvarez scoring everytime he starts, 85th min sub.
Gomez potential to take up the width and allow forward players to shine, Cancelo automatic choice despite being utterly terrible recently.
Same with all cbs, we have too many. Ake is the only one that is actually a decent fullback yet it's Stones and Akanji keep being the ones put out wide and they are shite there, but he keeps doing it. I assume he does it at the cost of younger fullbacks simply to keep our senior cbs happy.

Needs to improve in areas this season, we've been ok as we have had Haaland bailing us out quite often, cant happen every game as seen today.
Rotation is something Pep always does and it has worked. Gomez kn ni way is a best option than Cancelo. He is probably the worst defender we have had in a loong time. He simply played the players who got rest in the week. Haaland was back so Lavarez went to the bench. Brentford are very dangerous and physical. I think anyone with a brain would out an extra CB instead of Lewis.

The only baffling thing today was the subs. Just as baffling or even less baffling than the poor level of all our players and their terrible decision making. Today was not our day

Can't get my head around that. Clearly wasnt working from the start yet nothing changed. Slow sideways shite then spamming crosses and hoping. Bernardo needs to be in the middle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.