Pep Guardiola - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahah that’s possible sure. but he did say it and i did not lie, nor was i disrespectful to anyone or anything ;)
I answer all posts as I’ve understood them. I thought I was quite tame in my replies. You should see what I say when I don’t like someone.

We won’t get an upgrade on Pep, but it does feel like it’s gone a bit stale. The results are still good. I just think we are seein a new wave of attacking football, and it is teams firing bullets, whilst we are death by a thousand passes. Always vulnerable to a counter, because our dominance is rarely reflected in the scoreline.

Hard season for everyone. Only once they left have we fully appreciated the levels of consistency Gundogan, Mahrez, and Laporte gave us. The predilection for small squads is being sorely tested this year, particularly with so many injuries, but we’re in the mix and just have to
pray that they can remain fit.

No one has ever won four straight league titles in England. We had our best player out for six months. We lost several senior players, including our captain, in the summer. We've had to integrate new squad members, a couple of whom are extremely raw, into the team. Various other important players have missed stretches with injuries.

We've already won two trophies and are the favourites to win another three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.