Pep Guardiola - 2023/24

As guilty as anyone for being frustrated sometimes but we are all in for one of a hell of a shock when the fella leaves!

Strange one with pep at the minute. We should win this & Chelsea by 4 goals but it does feel like we are making life hard & Alvarez position really does not work

I think the only thing that I get frustrated at, with Pep, is that on occasion many of us would like to see players played at certain positions but he just doesn't do it. I think many of us would like to see Phil playing midfield with KDB for a game or two. Josko at centerback? Last year in the PL, Cole Palmer on the right or as a number 10, when he was substituted on. Maybe Julian at right wing? Pep is the boss and I'm sure he's got his reasons, so you can't argue with the success he's brought the club. It's just things I'd like see to satisfy my curiosity, even if it turns out to be the dumbest thing ever.

As guilty as anyone for being frustrated sometimes but we are all in for one of a hell of a shock when the fella leaves!
It’s inevitable. He will never be replaced. In 10 years time we will still be saying that the new manager is not following pep principles.

So happy, more than you can believe that we all got to witness his greatness at City.

Still few more years left tho…

Whinge now, entitled Blues, because it will never be as good as this ever again. For certain.

Oh we'll come close, have a few amazing times in the future, but Pep is quite honestly the most talented, visionary manager it's ever been my pleasure to witness, and this level of constant successes, trophy victories, coupled with outstanding football is something other managers can only dream about... and he's doing the majority of it with us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.