Pep Guardiola - 2023/24

This season remarkably we could improve on considerably, which is plain scary.

Several players slightly off it, young players bedding in, some of the oldies powers waning.

I still think Pep will see this after a summer break and the club going big in the market to refresh this side.

For the first time, I think he's leaving next summer.

He's done it all.

The only thing that could change things is the charges. If we lose, I think he stays out of pure defiance.
I actually don't, I think he's been really clever to raise the idea he might leave, it's changed the media coverage quite noticably.

It's added a light at the end of the tunnel for the journos and opposition fans, and there was an "appreciate him while he's here" bit to most of the post-title discussions I heard this morning.

I think he'll call it after 10 years.

I don't think he will be going anywhere until the 115 issue is cleared up.
Perhaps a season or two then off to another adventure.
The cartel clubs fans only have the 115 to comfort themselves from their own club's failure and contradict themselves by by repeatedly saying Pep is only achieving because of the 115 but then wanting him gone to give them a chance.
Pep will only go when there's a safe pair of hands to continue achieving the high standards he has set.

GN9WgkWWEAA3U6J

I actually don't, I think he's been really clever to raise the idea he might leave, it's changed the media coverage quite noticably.

It's added a light at the end of the tunnel for the journos and opposition fans, and there was an "appreciate him while he's here" bit to most of the post-title discussions I heard this morning.

I think he'll call it after 10 years.

There is always something. I find it as a fan, he undoubtedly finds it being the winner he is. I thought the treble would be enough but then wanted 4 in a row and now I want successive doubles. Next year I will want 5 in a row but definitely want the CL again more than anything. We need more European success.

10 years is definitely something to stay for and something that would motivate Pep. Full dominance over a decade. He talked about it. He spoke of the dippers in the 80s and the rags in the 90s. He will do 10 and then call it I think. And hopefully we are in a position of strength for the next man then.

But they'll never recreate what he has, he is the best ever.

Funny,how the clown sat in front of me in the East stand,thinks Guardiola the greatest manager ever, is a clown and shouts it every week.
Has he not seen our trophy count !

The irony is that once Pep leaves and we inevitably drop down a level, the media will effortlessly transition to running countless articles on how the club is failing because it can't spend it's way out of the problem, without passing go or ever acknowledging the value of this coach's and this team's success.

Of course he will go at some point, and yes he is closer to the end than the start but can we please revel in what he has brought us rather than getting all maudling and talking him out the door ? It's a time to celebrate not be long faced and sad .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.