Pep Guardiola - 2023/24

Not sure he can keep up the intensity of the past 7 years…..
A good window with some hungry players could help a lot. Seeing how excited Kova, Joško, and Doku were today (and how the first two played a big role in these last few weeks)…that could be the extra 1% we need when it comes to the wire.

He’s only eleven trophies behind bacon chops now, potentially 10 next week. I know he may not admit it, but I think that’s his target, to win the most trophies as a manager. That begs the question where would he go after City? I’ve always thought it would be City, sabbatical and international manager and he’d call it quits. He’s still relative young for a manager, but it seems like he’s been around for years.

After reading his comments again, I don’t think he necessarily indicates that he will leave after next season. The bit where he says he’ll see what the players want to do and go from there, he’s always said once the players stop reacting to him then he’s done. These players will never stop playing for Pep, they idolise him, you can tell that from the treble documentary.

2 more years then he will leave in my opinion, he his not gonna leave it till the death to say he’s leaving. He has more respect for the owners and the club.

Pep just gave a very encouraging interview there. He suggested that next season "we will talk with the club", implying potentially an extension? I think he will do 10 years with us for sure. He said "let's see if players follow me" to see what the feeling in the club is, something like that. I am sensing he wants it!
The players will run through for him as we have seen all these 8 years, that won't be an issue. I think the motivation will be a bigger issue, what more is there for him to achieve here ?

This is the first I’ve thought pep is going because he can’t do any more and he is looking tired now . Next season will be the last and I also think kdb Bernardo and Kyle Walker will not be here after next season with maybe a couple going in the summer . Pep is the greatest ever but he has to go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.