Pep Guardiola - 2023/24

Blame why? Because he told our players to miss sitters? Maybe because he is at fault that we concede a goal from every chance? Maybe he told Foden to lose a stupid ball with 2 minutes to play and then make a reckless challenge? Or maybe he told Bernardo to start losing the ball often in the last 5 min?

Facts: 19 shots-4 (only 2 on target, the 2 goals)
Big chances: 6-2 (one from a stupid oenalty by Foden)
Dangerous counterattacks by Palace:0.

Palace got to our box like 5 times in the entire match!!

Explain to me how is his fault mainly? Because stats tell another story
He picks the team,playing players in the wrong position and players out of form.

Too used to seeing Pep the genius have all of the instant answers, like the team, he is struggling a bit at the moment

Blame why? Because he told our players to miss sitters? Maybe because he is at fault that we concede a goal from every chance? Maybe he told Foden to lose a stupid ball with 2 minutes to play and then make a reckless challenge? Or maybe he told Bernardo to start losing the ball often in the last 5 min?

Facts: 19 shots-4 (only 2 on target, the 2 goals)
Big chances: 6-2 (one from a stupid oenalty by Foden)
Dangerous counterattacks by Palace:0.

Palace got to our box like 5 times in the entire match!!

Explain to me how is his fault mainly? Because stats tell another story
Because we could create more chances by getting rid of inverted wingers coming into a crowded centre, he drills the team in tactics and they follow them blindly, sometimes it needs changing get round the back of them, get Stones on earlier, everyone could see what was going to happen after Palace scored that first, Hodgson knew exactly what to do, he did Pep easily.

He picks the team,playing players in the wrong position and players out of form.
Today was a good match. Tell me, why was a bad match today? Alvarez doesn't play, then who does (Doku, Haaland and KDB injured)? Walker doesn't play, but Stones cannot play very often.

I just gave you the stats. How the hell did we play poorly today?

Which player played in the wrong position? Honestly some of the arguments here lack so much intelligence and logical analysis. 90% is we win, we played good. We lost, we play bad and Pep is at fault.

Today was a good match. Tell me, why was a bad match today? Alvarez doesn't play, then who does (Doku, Haaland and KDB injured)? Walker doesn't play, but Stones cannot play very often.

Which player played in the wrong position? Honestly some of the arguments here lack so much intelligence and logical analysis. 90% is we win, we played good. We lost, we play bad and Pep is at fault.
Thank you Pep

Because we could create more chances by getting rid of inverted wingers coming into a crowded centre, he drills the team in tactics and they follow them blindly, sometimes it needs changing get round the back of them, get Stones on earlier, everyone could see what was going to happen after Palace scored that first, Hodgson knew exactly what to do, he did Pep easily.
Tell me one good chance Palace had after the first goal. Please tell me the possesion stats after their first goal. Did they have a breakthrough? You lnow the answers to all of those.

Inverted wibger was the way we won the treble. Also we don't have KDb, Doku and Haaland, so the front 4 from today was the only possible one. Why would you want Stones? We kept the possesion quite easily and didn't need an extra body there to break the lines.

Idk...Bring on some legs to help us see out the win.

Alvarez couldn't move past the 60th minute. Get Nunes/Stones/Akanji on for him, and push Phil up top? Anything. The writing has been on the wall multiple times this season and he's failed to even attempt to change it before it happens.

He's got some work to do to get something positive out of this season. We're in a bit of a maelstrom of injuries, less than perfect recruitment over recent windows, and players all over the pitch experiencing unfortunate lapses in judgement and concentration.

Pep's not perfect but he's as close as we're ever going to get. He's working some stuff out right now. I wouldn't want anybody else in the job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.