Pep guardiola

Kippax Street 1880 said:
Bald **** fuck that wanker, who has a squad with only 1 striker then doesn't replace him when he breaks his leg and is out for the season
and play a midfielder in central defence. play a 19 year old in one of the most important games of the season.

No plan B its either Messi save my ass or nothing.

Pep need to prove himself in another country with another team before he can be called a top top manager.

Mancini has won things with every team he has managed in two countries. Mancini today is a better manager than pep

Personally I think he is a great manager, and was instrumental in the bringing through so many young players at Barca before he stepped up from the academy.

I guess we will only find out how good he is when he takes his next job.

What I am wondering is how this will effect the players, and will some of them think it's time for a change for them to.

Could we possibly lure one or two of them away from Barca to join City?

Danamy said:
carlos92 said:
Danamy said:
Next stop The Swamp...............

Nope unless both ex Barca Executives are not coming to City.

What's that got to do with the price of fish?

Well both of our potential replacements of messers Cook and Rigg both hate Jose Mourinho's guts(one of Mancini's potential replacement candidate). And if Mancini will be replaced next season or at the end, who would be the ideal candidate than the two Catalans's mate Guardiola?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.