Pep guardiola

In my opinion the following will happen:

We stick with Bobby. If (and lets all pray this doesnt happen) we don't win the league either this season or next, then Pep will have had his year out and will be the next City manager.

BlueForever123 said:
In my opinion the following will happen:

We stick with Bobby. If (and lets all pray this doesn't happen) we don't win the league either this season or next, then Pep will have had his year out and will be the next City manager.

I don't think Roberto will stay beyond next season, regardless of our potential league/cup success.
I don't know, but maybe the whole idea of long-term managers is a thing of the past? I mean, there is only the Scot, the Frenchmen and Gollum who have held their positions for ten years + in the PL (or am I wrong) and only one of those teams have reached great success.
Maybe it isn't necessarily a bad thing to change the management every three years or so?

Anyway, as I said above I think Mancini will stay for next season but then he will want to return home. Maybe Pep will have recharged his batteries and maybe he would be interested in signing up for us by then.

ban-mcfc said:

raised-eyebrows.jpg

Not for me.

Is he that good? Away from the comfort of the best team in the world?

The next Villas Boas if you ask me..... he needs to choose his next move wisely

Let them have him at the Swamp, see if he can get Evans, Wio, Carrick & Welbeck playing beautiful fluid football......

5/1 Pep Guardiola's next job is 5/1 with PaddyPower to be manager of Manchester City

OHHH OHHHH!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.