Pep Guardiola

First time I’m not sure if he will.

Don’t feel we will get any news on the second or third int break which is normally the time.

Expect it will be after trail but not sure just if he doesn’t renew means we will lose.

If I’m honest my gut feel is that this is his last year. I’m basing it on the following, all of which I accept are flimsy.

1) England installing a temporary manager. I’ve a feeling that job might suit him by giving him more family life.

2) How relaxed he was when discussing the 115 charges. They won’t affect him one way or the other.

3) Our lack of spend this summer.

I really hope I’m wrong because he’s the best we have ever and probably will ever have.
Not sure you’ll get many agreeing with you, which I don’t, because your reasons are so flimsy.

Reactions: MMA
I think pep will do another 2 years I watched a post match interview with him were he seemed to get a little emotional when he was talking about the players. He's always said you need to refresh the team because the players stop listening to you after a couple of years I think the last 4 years have proved that isn't the case here .Fantastic players with no ego's who all have the desire to keep winning and improving I think his 11th year is where we'll see ilkay start to do more coaching (are next manager) .I think all the cards have fallen into place and pep will leave the club in safe hands the difference between pep he loves football and only wants the game to improve. Down the road they had ferguson a bullying stinking piece of shit who only loved himself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.