Pep Guardiola

i cant see him leaving esp for the England job, i'm sure if you asked pep whats one of the biggest downsiders to English football i think one of the things he'd come out with is the media circus who ask ridiculous questions week in week out while attempting to trip him up, why put yourself on a platform that is going to bring the worst out with them,'we know how toxic that job is when things go wrong' as for time off with his family they would probably give pep 6 months or more off if he wanted it, maybe he could manage remotely with Lillo running the show for a long extended break from the game, the only other question is the charges, Pep was told we are clear of any wrong doing and im sure thats good enough for him to commit to the club when his contract is up, i think 3 years incoming,lets hope so
I would have thought the England job would be ideal for him if he wished to have more time off but still remain in the game. He already has a base and knows all of the players and despite what you say, can easily handle the media. One thing is for sure I would imagine the England job would be much more preferable to him than the Spanish job. Now there, he would be dealing with a potentially toxic environment. I suspect we will find out sooner rather than later what his plans are.

Hmmm did Tolmie not hint in a tweet a while back that their had been positive vibes from pep or those close to him about extending,this seems more like they need to persuade him unless I’m thinking too much into it ..
Pep basically said himself- if the players have the gut and desire then most likely staying, the club are is his family, he knows where his home is ;-)

Hmmm did Tolmie not hint in a tweet a while back that their had been positive vibes from pep or those close to him about extending,this seems more like they need to persuade him unless I’m thinking too much into it ..
It doesn't actually say anything.

For what it’s worth (and remember it’s a forum), from the snippets from various posters and tweets…. I reckon if Pep’s wife and family give him the green light, he’ll stay.

laptop-wank.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.