Pep Guardiola

I’m not itk any more by the way. A few years ago I was doing the plumbing and central heating for Man City players and staff, and obviously heard loads of stuff. I’ve since moved to Cornwall
Just wanted to put it out there. Was funny to go to staffs houses and fix the boiler / heating system. They never knew they were my idols! I remember being told that Hargreaves was having a medical the next day and nearly fainted haha

Didn’t ever hear that to be fair Dave.
It was all gentlemen’s agreement tbh. Literally on a handshake
I remember your original thread Paul, funnily enough, and I totally bemieve it had been done on a handshake and was always the plan. The reason I believe that is a comment on a City statement when Pep joined which got ignored on the excitement.

Look at the second paragraph here. Why were discussions “curtailed in 2012”? I think there’s only one reason.IMG_0091.png

I remember your original thread Paul, funnily enough, and I totally bemieve it had been done on a handshake and was always the plan. The reason I believe that is a comment on a City statement when Pep joined which got ignored on the excitement.

Look at the second paragraph here. Why were discussions “curtailed in 2012”? I think there’s only one reason.View attachment 129886
Yeah, this was sort of an open secret at the time (2012), and plainly out in the open by 2016.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.