Pep has a straightener with Tebas

Tebas wants to get rid of CAS.

Of course he does. They didn't give him the result he wanted, therefore it mustn't be fair. He's pathetic. You'd expect the chairman of anything to have a bit more decorum than a fan who's just watched VAR give a decision against his team.

But what will happen if they get rid of CAS? It'll just go to proper court, and they'll be sued into bankruptcy.

Tebas wants to get rid of CAS.

Im ok with CAS going, as long as Real Madrid are punished for the fraud they have committed

No surprise that this arrogant prick can't understand that the problem lies with UEFA not CAS. Maybe if they weren't bent/incompetent/greedy there wouldn't be the absolute need for an independent court of arbitration that there is currently.

Of course he does. They didn't give him the result he wanted, therefore it mustn't be fair. He's pathetic. You'd expect the chairman of anything to have a bit more decorum than a fan who's just watched VAR give a decision against his team.

But what will happen if they get rid of CAS? It'll just go to proper court, and they'll be sued into bankruptcy.
He is saying he wants the Zurich (or Paris) Chamber of Commerce to arbitrate rather than CAS, but all these arbitration bodies follow largely similar rules regarding process so I don't really see how that helps him. Then again, he thinks La Liga is the biggest and bestest league in the world and Madrid and Barcelona are the world's two greatest teams, so I am not sure we need to worry too much about what he thinks.

Someone tell Tebas that we were the first Club to go away from the Super League which saved his La Liga. La Liga would be dead right now

Someone tell Tebas that we were the first Club to go away from the Super League which saved his La Liga. La Liga would be dead right now
'Walking away' from the Super League has nothing to do with anything. The simple fact that we were in the mix for it tells Tebas that we're likely to be there when it is raised again.
The Super League will be more financially beneficial to the big clubs than La Liga, PL etc.

Tebas has been quite for a while on both City and PSG.

I'm sure his next attack will be out of the blue and for no reason whatsoever.

Perhaps in 2 weeks time when his darling Real Madrid get knocked out of the CL by PSG?

He is saying he wants the Zurich (or Paris) Chamber of Commerce to arbitrate rather than CAS, but all these arbitration bodies follow largely similar rules regarding process so I don't really see how that helps him. Then again, he thinks La Liga is the biggest and bestest league in the world and Madrid and Barcelona are the world's two greatest teams, so I am not sure we need to worry too much about what he thinks.
Tbf they probably are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.