Pep only here 3 years?

There's no doubt they are within their legal rights to request that we don't cut and paste whole articles but rather than ask politely, they threatened the site with legal action. That was just after a particularly shit article they'd published which caused outrage on here. Oddly enough, no other major forums seem to have been threatened in the same way and you can still see Mirror articles in full on them.

Plus Trinity Mirror are the biggest trolls regarding anything to do with our club, both through the Mirror itself and for other titles in their stable, like the Liverpool Echo. So fuck them.

I know of one other City forum where the same threats were made by the Trinity Mirror Group.

If they'd asked politely if we wouldn't mind not copy/pasting full articles then I'm sure we'd have obliged. There was no need for them to be cunts about it from the off.

I know of one other City forum where the same threats were made by the Trinity Mirror Group.

If they'd asked politely if we wouldn't mind not copy/pasting full articles then I'm sure we'd have obliged. There was no need for them to be cunts about it from the off.
Yet you'll still see Mirror articles posted in full on RedCafe and RAWK. Draw your own conclusions from that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.