Pep/Redmond incident - No Further Action.

‘The 3-man independent panel investigating the incident has been named as Mike Riley, David Gill, and Bobby Charlton’.

Inevitable this was going to happen. Surely after Redmond's quotes there is no case, but you never know with the arseholes that are in charge at the FA.

Oddly, even Ladyman at the Mail who is normally a good reporter on City and usually fair has a piece today about Pep's arrogance and saying he would be surprised if the FA saw this as different from the incident that got Conte banned.

It would kick up a storm though if they are stupid enough to ban him for the derby after letting off Lucuckoo.

A warning to tone down when dealing with other teams players or staff is the right response.

But might not be too surprised for a one match ban for the Swansea away game. That might save them a lot of hassle by shutting the media up without looking like an agenda.

FA aka Farcical Association will no doubt see it as ‘aggression’ towards the player by Pep, therefore they impose a 5 game stadium ban and deportation.

tumblr_ozzjayljoA1tf8a5ao1_400.gif

so now Pep has gone and shown contrition and suggested he didn't have control.

almost writing the charge for the FA. He can be a numpty in the media sometimes
I think contrition is a good thing in this instance. He's got an impeccable record in terms of his behaviour, he does something that is questionable and at the first opportunity says sorry, I'll be more careful in future. For me that defuses it even more and I don't think he would have been charged anyway. There's a lot said on here about Pep being a classy person, we shouldn't knock him for showing a bit of contrition if that's how he feels. mourinho would still be arguing the toss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.