Pep, Sergio and his representatives meet for late night talks

Hes been probably our greatest ever Striker but i have thought for awhile now he just doesnt seem to have that extra yard or that spark that could take him away from the best centre halfs.
We are seeing the break up of probably the best team we have ever had and piece by piece it will have to be replaced and i think PeP knows that defending from the front is key in the way he wants to play and unfortunately thats not Sergios game
Probably one of the best strikers the premiership has ever seen and certainly the best Ive ever seen in sky blue ... 154 goals in 230 appearances ! Id be royally fecked off if he was sold especially for anything less than 100 mill +

They have probably put it out tonite to quash all the rumours about pep getting rid
fucks off the redtops running numerous articles "Aguero demanding showdown talks" , "City have signed 42 players only one has been a success and they are prepared to let him go" "just what is Pep doing to Man city"
feck em all

fucks off the redtops running numerous articles "Aguero demanding showdown talks" , "City have signed 42 players only one has been a success and they are prepared to let him go" "just what is Pep doing to Man city"
feck em all
Yep today they have all gone with negative stuff,anyone would think we have a big game tomorrow..

Shut them papers up from last nights meeting. I guess Aguero wanted some answers regarding Pep staying & new players???

Time for the old Sergio now

Hopefully it was a clear the air conversation. It's painfully obvious that he isn't fitting into the system. That could be for a variety of reasons but it's what it is and it's effecting his game.

Couple things.

Anyone who thinks we would sell him to a premier league club is beyond delusional.

But equally, anyone who thinks we wouldn't sell him, period, is equally as bad.

Pep is one hell of a character, I think most managers would build around Aguero based simply on the fact that he's our best player.

He'll not do that though, no man is bigger than the team in his opinion, and if the player doesn't fit the system then said player leaves. End of.

He needs a great big dirty Manc bird to clear his pipe out !!

Nothing on the os? I know it's tomorrow's paper, will the club wait to announce it tomorrow then?

That plus Jesus would give the crowd a boost tomorrow.

I think Sergio HAS upped his workrate, but people forget that he spends 80% of his energy making runs OFF THE BALL, and not getting anything out of it!

Klopp perfectly summed up Sergio in Pep's set up...world class player who will score if you let him, so we will have to stop him getting the ball! The results speak for themselves!

I would be interested to see how many REAL CHANCES Sergio has had CREATED FOR HIM this season. I know he has MADE HIS OWN CHANCES, but I wonder how many chances he has had where other players have got the ball to him in a place to score.

In short, I think Pep's system has starved him, especially when we play against very organized defenses that retreat back into their 30 yard shells and we become ponderous and stunted. The flying wingers, that open up space and get balls into the dangerous areas where goals are scored, have not really created what they are intended to create. Hopefully, when Sane, Sterling, KDB, Silva & now Jesus get up to speed, they can help us attack much quicker and take advantage of defences on the back foot, which is when attackers have the advantage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.