Pep treats all staff at first team centre

Bein Sports’ Andy Gray opined “If it’s in the papers it must be right. If that were me I’d dock them 700 points every season for the next 25 years”.
He began his diatribe with the words “I imagine…” and then proffered his imaginations as if they were fact. Heading footballs, Tennent’s lager, and the desert sun are evidently a dangerous combination.

Pep has given every member of staff at the first team headquarters, 70 of them, a £10K bonus each.

What a man.

Pep Guardiola gifts £10k to every member of Man City’s first-team staff

This pic in the article cracks me up....

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fead2627d-50a5-4398-a6c6-649a3a2ab232.jpg

Pep has given every member of staff at the first team headquarters, 70 of them, a £10K bonus each.

What a man.

Pep Guardiola gifts £10k to every member of Man City’s first-team staff

Meanwhile at the swamp headquarters of " twgc " , Scruffy Jim is handing out redundancy notices to as many of their dimwit staff as possible, so that it is possible to continue to pay their useless and overhyped first team squad of mercenaries and wasters.

Team spokesmen Bruno Fernandes and Anthony are quoted as saying " It's no less than us world class stars deserve " and fuck those other cunts.

Simon Stone reporting for Sky Sports and the BBC.

Last edited:
Peps just playing with every **** now.
He knows it’ll get twisted a million ways by a million dickheads but is that secure in our future that he’s willing to play along.
Never felt more convinced that things are going to be ok. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.