Pep treats all staff at first team centre

Been watching too much Ozarks, haven't you Pep? I expect Arsenal are already moaning to Masters right now. Literally money laundering in front of your eyes, and not one of the arse, scum or dips signed off on it!

But personally, I love it. Boss gives his employees a big bonus for being successful. Brilliant. Isn't that worth celebrating? Wouldn't it be nice if others followed suit? Of course at The Theater of Leaks they'd be taking money back off the hapless staff.

As for the detractors? You know when they say to imagine everyone naked when you have to do a big speech? Well, in our case, imagine them dressed in a nappy and bonnet, slamming their rattle into the ground as they cry their little eyes out for some attention. Oh dear, does mummy's little Miggy need a huggy wuggy?

Last edited:
So this is a gift from Pep himself? He's just laid out 700 thousand all told... as a treat. I'm kinda surprised he's able to do that.

Each and every staff member deserves each and every penny of it, and it's a lovely gesture from a wonderful man. I'm a line cook on minimum wage, and I'm now wondering how I get a gig at the Etihad :P

So this is a gift from Pep himself? He's just laid out 700 thousand all told... as a treat. I'm kinda surprised he's able to do that.

Each and every staff member deserves each and every penny of it, and it's a lovely gesture from a wonderful man. I'm a line cook on minimum wage, and I'm now wondering how I get a gig at the Etihad :P
Can you play left back?

“City’s anxieties come to the fore as the 115 charges lead them to bribing 70 staff into silence. A high ranking insider, who wishes to remain anonymous, was quoted as saying “it was actually 20 grand each but the other 10 was delivered to a secret location stuffed in brown envelopes”.

A senior official, definitely not from Arsenal, has been told this signifies a “leaving present” from Pep Guardiola as he does not wish to be part of a club that will be playing in the Chorlton Veterans League in 2025/26.

Bein Sports’ Andy Gray opined “If it’s in the papers it must be right. If that were me I’d dock them 700 points every season for the next 25 years”.

Sky Sports’ Clinton Morisson was approached for his usually authoritative views on such matters but he was unable to comment, because he cannot speak English.
Garth Crooks, ex-player ex-pundit ex-expert said " Fantastic to see is it not that we can however without fear of contradiction contrition or inspiration or even constipation can such thoughts come to mind at times such as these when questioning whether questions answers or avoidance of answers or indeed questions spouting forth from the mindless ramblings of ex-players such as myself that did in fact suggest it was thoughtful and a nice wedge and clearly nothing to do with golf"

Back to the studio

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.