Pep Warns City Players...

Aren’t clubs compensated when their players are injured on internatioal duty? Aren’t the wages paid whilst the player is out?

Aren’t clubs compensated when their players are injured on internatioal duty? Aren’t the wages paid whilst the player is out?
Not for the first 28 days. Only the basic wage is covered & it comes out of an annual €80bn pot, which if exhausted by injury claims, that's it... You're getting zip.

Also, they only cover players up to a maximum of 12 months to a maximum of €7m.

Stones should be pulled from all England camps in the interests of his own career longevity. Pretty sure he’d get the call up for the proper matches tournaments etc given the options available in his position ……… sorry didn’t think that one through …… if Wastecoat was was no longer there I’d have a point I guess

The biggest risk on a par with injuries with our lads all rocking up for these “camps” is we are inadvertently given our rivals the best training and coaching sessions for fuck all …. Just observing Stones Walker Rico Phil and Jack not to mention Cole and I suppose to some degree Sterling must rub off on the rest of them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.