Pep's assistant | Juanma Lillo

No idea, just know the club will have it in hand.
Well I have no doubt about that. Pep won’t go through a season without an assistant hehehe I am just questioning why the situation has been handled this way. Didn’t think it would bother people to voice a slight criticism

Can you explain why this should've been 'sorted out months ago'

On what basis of fact and knowledge have you based your comment ?

What insights do you have that others don't ?

Apparently Phelan is still unattached,should we have appointed him...or fat Sam....what about Dean Smith or Slippy G ?
It is pretty strange though that we are starting pre-season and we don’t have any assistant coaches. Maresca was hands on with training. It’s pretty uncommon for it only to be a manager taking the training with no support from coaches. I know they can’t just ‘sort it’ and there will be added complexion but at the same time it is probably a higher priority than any player incomings at the moment surely.

I thought this was all sorted and Lillo and Lampard were the new coaches ?
Where have you heard this? Lillo left his role at the Qatari club but it was for ‘emergency personal reasons’. No links to lampard I’ve seen except when tolmie mentioned it as one to keep an eye on

You are misquoting me. I didn’t say months ago, I said a month ago. I used as an example the day Maresca was announced. The fact, officially the two spots are still vacant on the day the preseason starts.
Why the aggressiveness? Who said anything about insight? I don’t care who the names are. I’m only wondering why it hasn’t been made clear yet
Just questions.

Your assertion that it should've been sorted 'a month ago' portrays criticism,insight or nonsense, which one is it.

Why don't you just let the club get on with it.

They're quite good at running their affairs you know !!

Where have you heard this? Lillo left his role at the Qatari club but it was for ‘emergency personal reasons’. No links to lampard I’ve seen except when tolmie mentioned it as one to keep an eye on

I've not seen an article just seen people talking online like it was all done. Not mega arsed about keeping up with all the backroom staff. I'm sure the club will hire suitable people whatever happens anyway, must be loads of promising coaches who would snap your hand off to work with Pep.

Just questions.

Your assertion that it should've been sorted 'a month ago' portrays criticism,insight or nonsense, which one is it.

Why don't you just let the club get on with it.

They're quite good at running their affairs you know !!
I think you will find Pep often comes on the matchday thread during a game to see from the experts what subs to bring on & when so its probabably the same when they are looking for a new assistant coach..............

I've not seen an article just seen people talking online like it was all done. Not mega arsed about keeping up with all the backroom staff. I'm sure the club will hire suitable people whatever happens anyway, must be loads of promising coaches who would snap your hand off to work with Pep.
The U21 coach would be a useful acquisition to the coaching team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.