Pep's assistant | Juanma Lillo

I've not seen an article just seen people talking online like it was all done. Not mega arsed about keeping up with all the backroom staff. I'm sure the club will hire suitable people whatever happens anyway, must be loads of promising coaches who would snap your hand off to work with Pep.
I’m sure there are many desperate for the jobs, if anything because they all get a good paying gig after a year at the club. Personally I’m not sure it’s a great idea to go back to Lillo. In his case, because he is a very imposing intellectual presence, I feel I can comment. I felt last season was a successful and significant move away from what Pep had built together under Lillo’s influence.

This website is a useful resource for keeping up with all City’s coaching and performance staff

Interesting here that the Stones role of an advanced CB was actually first developed in our U16s, and was fed back to Pep by Gundogan, who was working with the teenagers as part of qualifying for his coaching badges

They should have sorted it out a month ago. The lack of movement since the signing of Kovacic and now is just strange. Of course I expect a name to be announced soon (there isn’t any other way).
They will have known well Borrell was leaving some time ago and were also aware Vicens was applying for managers jobs, so the situation is under control.

Just maybe a former player has had to move back to Manchester from the other side of the world and that takes time to arrange as does work permits.

Well I have no doubt about that. Pep won’t go through a season without an assistant hehehe I am just questioning why the situation has been handled this way. Didn’t think it would bother people to voice a slight criticism
It doesn't bother me, I'm just pointing out it will be in hand, and the players aren't even back until today so Pep won't need much assisting yet.

Someone in your neck of the woods?
Oh, that’s not happening. He played a game just yesterday. Played another game mid week which I watched and saw his post match interview as well. He’s very involved and won’t leave the boat before the season finishes. And his current contract still has another season to go.

Oh, that’s not happening. He played a game just yesterday. Played another game mid week which I watched and saw his post match interview as well. He’s very involved and won’t leave the boat before the season finishes. And his current contract still has another season to go.
Ok, heard a couple of rumours and at the end of last season.

Amazing he is still playing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.