Pep's assistant | Juanma Lillo

can we send him away for a year again?

last year it worked, he was not here, we won this treble thing. :)

Since he has come back pep don't make subs as often and his thinking is the same as pep sometimes you need someone with a slightly different thinking! Someone younger

He needs a strong assistant to slap some sense into him at times. We keep losing his assistants to manager roles and perhaps the current set up inc coaching is too comfortable and Pep isnt challenged as we have regressed all over the pitch this season

We should bring Ten Hag in as assistant.

I think there is a lot stubbornness about him,but he has plenty credit in the bank to last him a lifetime,he’s a winner and picks what he thinks a team to win the match,but like I keep saying the use of subs or not, is baffling
Indeed. Yer get those commentators who eulogise a manager who brings on a couple of subs and it apparently turns the game - that'd be the only time in the entire season that it would have happened, but they make out he's a magician. There are too many variables in a game of football for anyone to be a magician - they either know what they are doing, are lucky, or both!

He needs a strong assistant to slap some sense into him at times. We keep losing his assistants to manager roles and perhaps the current set up inc coaching is too comfortable and Pep isnt challenged as we have regressed all over the pitch this season
Don’t know what team you’ve been watching but I don’t see the regression you’re seeing!!

Kompany? His intimidating presence alone would shake some sense back into him ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.