Pep's contract situation

I think that he will leave when he isn't stimulated by the project any more.
I could see him staying for another 3 or 4 seasons.
After that he will decide.
If Pep only sighs a 1 year extension this summer , that in effect means he is handing in a 1 year notice period .

I think he'll sign and stay another couple of years. You never know he might end up on a rolling one year contract extension, you'd like to think he'd want to see all these young lads he's brought in and molded, achieve greatness, winning the Chumps league etc As others have said we need to enjoy every single moment that he's in charge.

It will be interesting to see what happens. Traditionally he doesn't seem to stay very long anywhere. He appears to be a person that needs constant challenges and stimulation to keep him motivated. This season it looks like we are going to smash many records and have won two trophies. I am sure he would want to win more and definitely the champions league, though without var I think that is going to be unlikely given the terrible refereeing we have encountered. What the club should be doing is having someone working alongside him now ready to take over, so when he does go the transition is seamless.

It will be interesting to see what happens. Traditionally he doesn't seem to stay very long anywhere. He appears to be a person that needs constant challenges and stimulation to keep him motivated. This season it looks like we are going to smash many records and have won two trophies. I am sure he would want to win more and definitely the champions league, though without var I think that is going to be unlikely given the terrible refereeing we have encountered. What the club should be doing is having someone working alongside him now ready to take over, so when he does go the transition is seamless.

I think one of the biggest reason he left Barca and Bayern when he did was more about the politics within both clubs and the infighting. When others within the club were putting barriers up to preventing him in doing his job he decided enough was enough.

At City I can only see our owner and the bosses that run day to day business knocking those barriers down.

In my opinion he`ll stay longer at City than he stay at both Barca and Bayern.

IMO

I think one of the biggest reason he left Barca and Bayern when he did was more about the politics within both clubs and the infighting. When others within the club were putting barriers up to preventing him in doing his job he decided enough was enough.

At City I can only see our owner and the bosses that run day to day business knocking those barriers down.

In my opinion he`ll stay longer at City than he stay at both Barca and Bayern.

IMO

Hopefully. Although he obviously has some superbly talented players at his disposal his tactics, training and motivation has taken them to a different level. Now if he can just sort out klipperty and his mob it will be the icing on the cake.

He's adopted kittens here for his family. And is launching a business. He's never leaving :-)

*i hope and pray...

I think he will want his children to finish school in this country, been told by someone that works there they seem very happy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.