Pep's contract situation

I don't think pep is money orientated, he has to feel it.

All the money in the world can't persuade someone if their heart and the head tell them differently.

I'm sure the media will apply outside pressure and I'm sure behind closed doors everything is kool and the gang.

As you were pep.
I think that is a very nice view of the world but unfortunately not a true one, most peoples heart and head are driven to some extent in that way, hes on 20m a year now if he was offered ten times that he might not be money motivated but i think it would turn most peoples heads, you only have to look at the saudi league and mls to know that is the case.

If he stays obviously the money helps but there’s no way that will be the main factor in him staying. I think the two main things that will encourage him to extend will be the chance to build another young side with him given free rein to sign the players he wants. And I think they’ll be telling him they want him here when the new stand is finished and he can open it and it will be named after him. I’d love to see that

If he stays obviously the money helps but there’s no way that will be the main factor in him staying. I think the two main things that will encourage him to extend will be the chance to build another young side with him given free rein to sign the players he wants. And I think they’ll be telling him they want him here when the new stand is finished and he can open it and it will be named after him. I’d love to see that
The “Pep End”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.