Pep's contract situation

Do you guys think Pep will extend? He genuinely seems happy in the press conferences recently.
Hopefully we can bring the big viking in the Summer as well, I pray that the recent leaks are true.
Please Txiki, I don't want to be heartbroken again..
The way these tweets and comments are coming out are saying things like 'Pep's Project' it seems to me he will.

Absolutely no evidence either way, but plenty of wishful thinking by blues. Of course we all want him to stay but all good things must come to an end one day. The silver lining: Khaldoon will make a good choice when the time comes and all the best managers in the world will want the job at lill' ol' Ciddy.

I think if he renews, he'll renew till 2027 to get the ten years here and that will be it.

He’s obsessed with football. He’s an unbelievably driven man in the prime of his working life. He’s got as close to the perfect set up here to pursue his vision as he will ever have. Relatively speaking it’s all downhill for him when he leaves here.

I don’t think he’ll leave for years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.