Pep's contract situation

The new club World Cup doesn’t finish until mid July. He’s not going to walk before that in May leaving us in a hole before the tournament or after it, in a hole with the season about to start a month later. I expect him to sign a one year extension talking us to May 2026 and a full decade in charge of the boys in blue. Thank you and good night. Amorim to take over that summer and link back up with Viana, unless something unforeseen happens in the interim (can happen, this is football). Logical thought-out succession planning.

If I was a betting man, I would wager that Pep signs a 1 year extension, then takes a year sabbatical to spend some much needed time with his wife and family, 9 years Is a long time to be practically separated apart in different Countries, their marriage must be really strong, what ever he decides, I will forever be grateful for all he has done at City.

I also think pep signs a one year extension then leaves in 2026 and takes the England job (unless tuchel wins the World Cup) until World Cup 2030. It’s pretty apparent the England job appeals to pep and the stars seem to be aligning given tuchel’s contract and peps time at city coming to an end.

I also think pep signs a one year extension then leaves in 2026 and takes the England job (unless tuchel wins the World Cup) until World Cup 2030. It’s pretty apparent the England job appeals to pep and the stars seem to be aligning given tuchel’s contract and peps time at city coming to an end.

Apparent based on what?

People were saying this exact thing for Argentina and Brazil as well not that long ago. There has been absolutely nothing meaningful said that makes it 'appparent, that hasn'tbeen said before that fits any given top national side.

Apparent based on what?

People were saying this exact thing for Argentina and Brazil as well not that long ago. There has been absolutely nothing meaningful said that makes it 'appparent, that hasn'tbeen said before that fits any given top national side.
The fact the media asked him outright if he had any contact with the fa and pep swerved the question and didn’t answer which makes me think there was conversations had between the pair.

He also went on to say he wants to manage an international side one day. He won’t do Spain so that realistically leaves very few nations and with tuchels short contract it seems to make perfect sense. Just my opinion

Really hope he never manages England ,just because i don't like England national team at all and never will ,but thats my problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.