Pep's contract situation

Could peps replacement be kompany after some more experience. He knows the pep way shame he didn’t become assistant manager and carry on learning from the main man.
Fully agree. We can’t find a pep replacement so no point trying. We need 2 years of calm & kompany demands authority. We should learn from what Utd have done since fergie left.

when pep goes it will be a damage limitation type scenario. We need a city leader & legend at the helm to steady things

Could peps replacement be kompany after some more experience. He knows the pep way shame he didn’t become assistant manager and carry on learning from the main man.
I think Khaldoon is keeping the plates spinning with Pep as long as possible to see if a contender emerges from the trio of Arteta, Vieira, and Kompany. Let's hope they all continue on an upward curve in their management careers. Choosing one of these (or a combination) would be the most sensible continuity option. The club will not change its style of football because we are following the Cruyff/Ajax/Barca model at every level from the under 12s to the first team.

VK did an interview recently where he was asked about this. His answer was along the lines of “city deserve the best manager in the world; if that’s me then I’d be up for it, otherwise no”.

VK has a great legacy at City and I believe if he himself thinks he’s not good enough to be manager one day, why would he destroy that legacy.

Still flapping about this. Tolmie mentioning Enrique as possible contingency is more worrisome.

How do we follow Pep? Surely Enrique wouldn’t be the answer.

On the other hand he teases a ten year stay and 93.20 says that will be confirmed.

Either way… Won’t be great having this speculation all season either!
Grow up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.