Pep's contract situation

Even when we change manager these days, we have the successor lined up and there’s limited fun to be had.
It's shite, mate. Why can we not enter the 'cups for cock-ups' tournament again? I blame Khaldoon and Cheeky, them 2 chancers have ruined it for all of us!!

It’s my worst nightmare that at some point pep will say thanks guys but time to move on and manage espania. There will be a slight tear in my eye but I suspect that another manager we haven’t heard off but our men in black know very well will come in left field and carry on gods work. We had Mancini who adopted the type of football pep did the pellers carried on the same mantra. So hopefully when the time comes our football will still be sublime.

It’s my worst nightmare that at some point pep will say thanks guys but time to move on and manage espania. There will be a slight tear in my eye but I suspect that another manager we haven’t heard off but our men in black know very well will come in left field and carry on gods work. We had Mancini who adopted the type of football pep did the pellers carried on the same mantra. So hopefully when the time comes our football will still be sublime.
To put your mind at ease, you’re more likely to manage Spain than Pep ever would.

Spain is probably one of the last international jobs he'd take

There's more chance of Southgate landing the Spanish gig. 853253_1_seoimage4x3_bn-831763_66040883e07c4e50a1db3a01889b5963.jpg

Mine is that he has takes over a team like Scunthorpe on a shoestring budget & wins the prem just to prove cunts wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.