Pep's contract situation

As someone who thought Ronaldo could do a job for us, his United exit drama plus the detail Pep would have walked from his contract if we'd got him is probably the biggest indication yet that I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about. Talk about dodging a bullet.

As someone who thought Ronaldo could do a job for us, his United exit drama plus the detail Pep would have walked from his contract if we'd got him is probably the biggest indication yet that I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about. Talk about dodging a bullet.
I’m not having that story for 1 second. They wouldn’t sign anybody, or even get anywhere near initial negotiations, without the full approval of pep

No my friend,let it simmer for a long, long fucking time until finally they fucking explode in a massive piss drenching boom

I can temper my lust for their final explosion .

Years of abuse from the fucking arrogant lemmings has taught me to bide my time.

5fa2b63c40c70da800bf9e7e5195645e_w200.gif

You were right, though. Ronaldo did do a job for us :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.