Pep's contract situation

Are there really people who don't want Guardiola on their team?
No matter what the players say, and how much success he brings, there are some who believe that he coaches individuality out of players. I suspect they may yearn for the days when ten men stood and watched Georgi dribble passed four or five before slotting it, and I can understand the love for a maverick. Personally, I have never witnessed any team in the English game that are able to play as magnificently as we do under Pep and I think that is almost entirely because of his coaching, a defined system of play, and a belief in that system, instilled by coaches but supported by success.

"The Rags and Dips are fuckins shit

The owners are a selling

The Sheikh says Pep what a cracking job

You've got to think of staying"

Last edited:
I’m not having that story for 1 second. They wouldn’t sign anybody, or even get anywhere near initial negotiations, without the full approval of pep
Isn't that the point of the story? In a very, very short space of time Ronaldo was offered to City, City said they'd think about it, and Pep said he'd be out of the door if they went for it, and Ronaldo used that brief window to put one over United and their cheerleaders?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.