Pep's contract situation

RAWK....

The next 10-20 years are the "make hay while the sun shines" years for oil money. City will be dropped by the Sheikh as soon as oil revenues drop to low levels permanently.

Pep and City are a real life Love story.

We simply have to win the Champions League.

Not because i am that arsed about it .I suspect many others Blues feel the same way.

Only because Pep fully deserves it.It will cement his legacy for many decades to come.

It would feel so wrong if Pep left us after winning 6,7, Titles and no Champions League.Rag infested media would use it to undermine his achievements.

Why it has to happen.

Plus it would feel wrong anyone other than Pep winning that Champions League.

Cristiano Ronaldo, you must not go to Arabia. here in my town You have a place to play Football, yes, you will charge 2000 euros a month, but we will fill your dressing room with mirrors so you can look at yourself and tell yourself how handsome you are. And if you protest and pout, we'll make you clean the floor.10822.jpg

RAWK....

The next 10-20 years are the "make hay while the sun shines" years for oil money. City will be dropped by the Sheikh as soon as oil revenues drop to low levels permanently.
Do they genuinely think as soon as there is no oil left in The UAE our owners will have no money overnight?

Unbelievably deluded

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.