Pep's contract situation

RAWK....

The next 10-20 years are the "make hay while the sun shines" years for oil money. City will be dropped by the Sheikh as soon as oil revenues drop to low levels permanently.

They are fucking idiots and they don’t seem to have a clue about what the likes of Mansour does as business. This is the guy who stepped in during the banking crisis of 2008 and propped up Barclays Bank, then made a shit ton of money from it. The UAE is a centre for science and tech, they realised they needed to move away from oil well over 25 years ago so embarked on the construction of tourism attractions within the country. Mansour owns Yas Marina f1 circuit, he has a stake in Ferrari. I think he did buy the Chrysler building in New York at one point (but may have sold it now).

They are fucking idiots and they don’t seem to have a clue about what the likes of Mansour does as business. This is the guy who stepped in during the banking crisis of 2008 and propped up Barclays Bank, then made a shit ton of money from it. The UAE is a centre for science and tech, they realised they needed to move away from oil well over 25 years ago so embarked on the construction of tourism attractions within the country. Mansour owns Yas Marina f1 circuit, he has a stake in Ferrari. I think he did buy the Chrysler building in New York at one point (but may have sold it now).

The oil and gas industry is the biggest investor in renewables and green energy.

They fund the research, they buy patents to emerging tech, they fund infrastructure in countries like the UK and they hoover up stakes in any company that looks promising.

in 20 years they'll be richer than ever.

Pep and City are a real life Love story.

We simply have to win the Champions League.

Not because i am that arsed about it .I suspect many others Blues feel the same way.

Only because Pep fully deserves it.It will cement his legacy for many decades to come.

It would feel so wrong if Pep left us after winning 6,7, Titles and no Champions League.Rag infested media would use it to undermine his achievements.

Why it has to happen.

Plus it would feel wrong anyone other than Pep winning that Champions League.
I deserve it even more than Pep. I've given 45 years.

For all of us we have to do it. ideally this year, and then follow it up with another.

The oil and gas industry is the biggest investor in renewables and green energy.

They fund the research, they buy patents to emerging tech, they fund infrastructure in countries like the UK and they hoover up stakes in any company that looks promising.

in 20 years they'll be richer than ever.

I bet they do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.