Pep's contract situation

I hate to rain on everyone’s parade but watch the contracts of ‘other’ managers! Hope Pep renews for all our sakes, but until
a specific contract gets extended in 2025, which seems uncertain, mmmm

The reality is we all know where we are with Pep and his contract! He either goes now or next year or signs a new contract!

The club will be well aware of all that! Also majority of our support know the drop of we will have when Pep leaves! We are in a far better position than the scum the scousers and Chelsea were when they lost there managers..

You see how we are run as a club from top to bottom. Drop of will come because no manager will do 100 points, domestic quad, the treble and the 4P in a span of 8/9 years ever!

We will compete at the top for trophies, if we get over the line and win them is a different matter it's about being there, Like Pep always says...

The reality is we all know where we are with Pep and his contract! He either goes now or next year or signs a new contract!

The club will be well aware of all that! Also majority of our support know the drop of we will have when Pep leaves! We are in a far better position than the scum the scousers and Chelsea were when they lost there managers..

You see how we are run as a club from top to bottom. Drop of will come because no manager will do 100 points, domestic quad, the treble and the 4P in a span of 8/9 years ever!

We will compete at the top for trophies, if we get over the line and win them is a different matter it's about being there, Like Pep always says...
Think you missed my post about contracts expiring in 2025!!!!!!

I hate to rain on everyone’s parade but watch the contracts of ‘other’ managers! Hope Pep renews for all our sakes, but until
a specific contract gets extended in 2025, which seems uncertain, mmmm
Indeed. My thoughts also. De Zerbi has left Brighton already and not to another club. Once rumoured to be replacing Pep…

It will be an unnerving moment, the day he does move on/away. Even so, as long as the top end of the football club remains motivated and hungry it is the kind of loss that can be dealt with in the long run. My feeling is he'll look at the landscape of football right now and decide to keep going forward with us, fingers crossed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.