Pep's contract situation

When he goes, I think the current level of dominance will come to an end, as he is the best manager in the world, arguably the best ever, and he is the difference between us and the rest.
However, we are too well run behind the scenes for things to go tits up in the way United post Fergie did. We will still be in the hunt for everything and we will still win plenty, but just not as much as now.
Yes think you're right as that usually happens when a manager as good as Pep leaves. And again you're right that the ambition should be to be in the mix as much as we can but with top 4 being a priority.
However, it seems there are quite a few on here who will go apeshit because we won't win the league every season.

The league wasn’t as strong then though tbh. Over the next few years arsenal are going to a very difficult team to compete with. They have a very young spine and spend very heavily in the market. We will need to make sure we are up to the challenge

Agree Arsenal looked very good this season but we all know getting over the line and winning a title if we are still there or there abouts want be easy for them!

I don't think he will go to another club job as he has a freedom at City over the academy and recruitment. If he goes he'll be taking a break or to manage Spain. I'll thank him whatever he decides and when he decides it. He has brought a brand of football and success never seen here. I personally wish he was more gung ho but I'm a self caring blue.

I don't think he will go to another club job as he has a freedom at City over the academy and recruitment. If he goes he'll be taking a break or to manage Spain. I'll thank him whatever he decides and when he decides it. He has brought a brand of football and success never seen here. I personally wish he was more gung ho but I'm a self caring blue.
He will never be the Spanish national manager.

I still say he will go back to Barca when the Camp Nou is back online and he will rebuild the club of his heart.

He will never be the Spanish national manager.

I still say he will go back to Barca when the Camp Nou is back online and he will rebuild the club of his heart.
The club are a basket case and the internal politics as bad, if not worse, as they have ever been. He hates the drama, and look at the drama of Xavi.

The club are a basket case and the internal politics as bad, if not worse, as they have ever been. He hates the drama, and look at the drama of Xavi.
Totally agree but they are the love of his life and he will want to rebuild them, and he's probably rich enough to buy them out!!

Totally agree but they are the love of his life and he will want to rebuild them, and he's probably rich enough to buy them out!!
I think he's got one more contract with us and then semi-retirement at NYCFC for a few years. I'm sure he'd love to do Barcelona but the club is too far gone.

Agree Arsenal looked very good this season but we all know getting over the line and winning a title if we are still there or there abouts want be easy for them!
I hate to rain on everyone’s parade but watch the contracts of ‘other’ managers! Hope Pep renews for all our sakes, but until
a specific contract gets extended in 2025, which seems uncertain, mmmm

I think he's got one more contract with us and then semi-retirement at NYCFC for a few years. I'm sure he'd love to do Barcelona but the club is too far gone.
It's Barcelona, like Madrid they have different financial rules, the money will be found once the Nou Camp is back up and running.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.