Pep's contract situation

I wonder who the first journalist will be during pre-season to propose the question of him jumping ship because of 115.

I wouldn't be surprised to see it put forward.

The problem is all next season media will be speculating on whose our next manager might be, maybe players less focused.. don't know got the feeling Pep will leave in the next week or two..

I wonder who the first journalist will be during pre-season to propose the question of him jumping ship because of 115.

I wouldn't be surprised to see it put forward.
It'll definitely be out there. "He's obviously leaving as they've been found guilty, and he doesn't fancy managing a Vanarama League Club".

The problem is all next season media will be speculating on whose our next manager might be, maybe players less focused.. don't know got the feeling Pep will leave in the next week or two..
And you had a feeling Arsenal would win the league.

It'll definitely be out there. "He's obviously leaving as they've been found guilty, and he doesn't fancy managing a Vanarama League Club".
Didn't he say if we got relegated he'd stay even longer? So reading into that we're defo getting off if he decides to got. :) Every cloud and all that..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.