Pep's contract situation

Don’t get the Pep to NYCFC his wife lives in Barcelona where she runs the family’s fashion business their youngest daughter is there other daughter and son live in London Pep can see all of them easily from Manchester so I don’t see that happening Maybe it would suit Kev

My gut feeling is when we get the signings he wants and Pep see’s how hungry the players are to go again he’ll extend a year

Whether it’s true or not, Pep will always be a blue and will be advising on a successor. We all know it can’t last forever. Going on too long can make it even more difficult when he does go. So many examples of clubs struggling after an extended period of success with one manager.

Don’t get the Pep to NYCFC his wife lives in Barcelona where she runs the family’s fashion business their youngest daughter is there other daughter and son live in London Pep can see all of them easily from Manchester so I don’t see that happening Maybe it would suit Kev
Yeah I don’t get the NY angle either. I would think he would take a national team over managing in MLS. I don’t see the attraction of MLS for him.

Who knows. I doubt Gaughan has put that article out based on nothing though.
Technically, he could have put it out knowing that his contract ends next summer.

As things stand, he's spot on with what he's written until Pep extends.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.