Pep's contract situation

End of year speculation, but nothing we didn't expect ourselves.
We will have a plan for post-Pep, that is for sure.

We’ve been here before.

Viera, Kompany, now Gundogan.

There’s no guarantee Gundo will be a world class manager. He might, he might not.
There are no guarantees with ANYONE.
To shift from Pep is massive. His effect on the game is vast, and his beliefs and philosophy pervade every, single part of our club.
It will be a ride!

We’ve been here before.

Viera, Kompany, now Gundogan.

There’s no guarantee Gundo will be a world class manager. He might, he might not.
Agreed but no guarantee a world class manager would come in and carry on the success.

I would imagine if this news is true, we have a successor lined up already, we have clearly briefed Graham which seems strange going into a vital summer transfer window.

Some of Gudo's comments, public ones on his new Barca teammates seemed very strange and out of character, almost like he knew he was leaving that Barca dressing room.

No fans can hit the panic button quite like us.
His contract ends next year, he's told us he's v happy and will discuss it with the club. Ffs - one minute we don't believe the press, the next ......meltdown.
Jeez, get a grip. Every fcking loss is met with the Chicken Lickens in here, running about announcing the end of the World. Our detractors must be pissing themselves - well you can see they are. Plenty of them in here still.
Voice of reason

I think we will find out Peps successor this summer my hope is we appoint a new coach to work with Pep through the last year much like I guess we thought was going to happen with Viera and the Arteta we should be creating “boot room culture” for succession being more a seamless transition process. The new man could gradually take more and more control with Pep becoming no more than a watching mentor.
It worked to a degree when Pep had his back sorted need to build on this as a plan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.