Pep's contract situation

This particularly writer has a history of getting City scoop so I’m not going to just dismiss it out of hand. You may recall last year he was the first one to report we were going after Gvardiol in the press.

Two journalists that have a history of getting City inside info picked up on this story. I don’t know if they are right but it is noteworthy given their history.

No-one at City is giving any journalist a scoop on whether Guardiola will leave at the end of the next season or not. It makes no sense.

What does make sense is that, until he signs again hopefully, the club are considering alternatives. Just good business practice and the club is quite good at business. Madness not to, in fact.

Everyone relax. Gaughan knows nothing as a fact and is probably just basing his info on feelings picked up. And if he wants to keep getting scoops, I suspect he should be more circumspect. Maybe he is pissed Winter is taking his place ;)

if he goes, then he goes, if he doesn't then a brucie bonus for us.

I just hope some blues can cope with the eventual down turn in results and loosening on the grip in our dominance when it does, as some cannot even cope with a draw away atm.
Agreed. Some Blues go into meltdown if we’re not 4-0 up at half time.

Short fucking memories.

tbf fishing usually requires fishing rod but he is catching fish with his hands , its called “noodling” for a reason .

If you want a successful day fishing, good fisherman use ground bait, they throw it out at the place they think they will get the best chance of a bite. Why the fuck does anyone need a fishing rod.

8-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.