Pep's contract situation

So; has he gone yet, or what?
Yep - him, Bernardo, The Seikh, Haaland and Khaldoon all gone because we, diddums, didn't win the FA Cup.
The self flagelation, self pity and implosive thread creativity, has reached new epic proportions, even for here.
Talk about giving rival fans a good laugh.

Last edited:
Yep - him Bernardo, The Seikh, Haaland and Khaldoon all gone because we diddums didn't win the FA Cup.
The self flagelation, self pity and implosive thread creativity, has reached new epic proportions, even for here.
Talk about giving rival fans a good laugh.

You forgot debruyne, who is finished, and can only manage the mls now.

if he goes, then he goes, if he doesn't then a brucie bonus for us.

I just hope some blues can cope with the eventual down turn in results and loosening on the grip in our dominance when it does, as some cannot even cope with a draw away atm.
One things is for sure, that ST waiting list will quickly shorten.

Annual price increases for people who will simply get priced out, fickle fans who can't cope with not winning stuff and those who simply tagged along for the ride who were never that arsed about footie.

I can see a decent sized drop off.

Then it'll be up to the old guard to keep it going

One things is for sure, that ST waiting list will quickly shorten.

Annual price increases for people who will simply get priced out, fickle fans who can't cope with not winning stuff and those who simply tagged along for the ride who were never that arsed about footie.

I can see a decent sized drop off.

Then it'll be up to the old guard to keep it going
We'll still be the best team, still win stuff. Doubt there will be any drop off.

We'll still be the best team, still win stuff. Doubt there will be any drop off.
Only imo but there will definitely be a drop off after Pep, we've dominated because of Pep, it didn't happen before him or i believe, after him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.