Pep's contract situation

I think the restaurant is joint owned by him Txiki, and Sorriano isn't it ? I doubt they'd get rid of it anyway, given how Manchester is developing.

I guess whether he returns or not, will be down to what he's doing after he leaves. If he's a manger he won't get much chance anyway.
Pret a manger?

It is odd why he has still not signed that new contract beyond 2025 that’s on the table.
He’s adopting the Pep method , rolling contract , which is best IMO for both manager and players , hunger and desire for both parties. I’d rather have it that way than a manager signing a 5 year contract thinking he will be around for the entirety- Ferguson (spit) never signed a long contract. But I do agree , Arteta would be a fantastic manager , but his first love was Arsenal as a player , he will get it right - and not cream his pants over an FA Cup win like the geography teacher like Eric Trent Derby at old toilet. The timing might just be right for Vinny to take the mantel. I’d rather it be a blue like him than than anyone else , he would have the fans right behind him , extremely important when Pep will leave

Not backed at Barca, are you high?

He wasn’t had to settle for third or fourth choice due to financial restrictions. He didn’t want Inigo Martinez he wanted Kim, Barca went for the cheaper one ,Oriol Romeu he didn’t want, he wanted Zubimendi as first choice but they didn’t have the money Romeu was fifth choice. He wanted Bernardo they couldn’t do it due to money. Gundo they got on a free but there was still problems with registering him wages.

He’s had to promote Yamal, Cubarsi , Lopez,Pedri,Gavi and rely on youth. Politics in the background with Laporta etc he hasn’t really had a chance of having his first choice targets or just focusing on the team and not the stuff in the background

So the opening of the new 3rd tier in the family stand will be without possibly pep and would haaland jump ship too? This could be a big kick in the bollocks in trying to full the ground. U would imagine plans are already in place to employ a manager with an x factor that could persuade haaland too stay or possibly attract a world super star to fill the seats.

He wasn’t had to settle for third or fourth choice due to financial restrictions. He didn’t want Inigo Martinez he wanted Kim, Barca went for the cheaper one ,Oriol Romeu he didn’t want he wanted Zubimendi as first choice but they didn’t have the money. He wanted Bernardo they couldn’t do it due to money. Gundo they got on a free but there was still problems with registering him wages.

He’s had to promote Yamal, Cubarsi , Lopez and rely on youth. Politics in the background with Laporta etc he hasn’t really had a chance of having his first choice targets

He wasn't backed, by Barcelona?

The club with the 5th highest wage bill in Europe, on only 24% less than Real Madrid's, with one of the best if not The best academies in the world, that had no issue signing further star players on high wages and pulling levers every week to invest in the squad? Right, ok mate.

Just because fichajes or whatever the fuck they are called said on twitter that their first choice target was x and they signed y, doesn't mean he wasn't backed.

He wasn’t had to settle for third or fourth choice due to financial restrictions. He didn’t want Inigo Martinez he wanted Kim, Barca went for the cheaper one ,Oriol Romeu he didn’t want, he wanted Zubimendi as first choice but they didn’t have the money Romeu was fifth choice. He wanted Bernardo they couldn’t do it due to money. Gundo they got on a free but there was still problems with registering him wages.

He’s had to promote Yamal, Cubarsi , Lopez,Pedri,Gavi and rely on youth. Politics in the background with Laporta etc he hasn’t really had a chance of having his first choice targets or just focusing on the team and not the stuff in the background
They have signed Lewandowski,Gundogan,Kunde,Raphinha,Depay in the past couple of seasons.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.