Pep's contract situation

I suppose Vinny might be able to help a bit in prising players away from Bayern now, only a bit I might add
For players who we are happy to let go, without question,ala James Trafford.

Stones maybe tempted to go there but after his last season and with his age I would be tempted to move him on if we get a good fee.

Gvaridol and maybe we go and get Braithwaite to replace.

Pep and KDB rocking up in the MLS would be huge, but as said earlier would it not be a shocking waste to see Pep out there with still so much to offer?

In theory it would be a really interesting proposition for KDB, assuming he doesn't want to continue in europe for whatever reason. For Pep, I agree, I'm not sure it would be a move that would grab him.

It's intriguing to see what Pep's next move will be, but I think we're all hoping it's a few years away yet!

We've been so blessed to have him all this time and could never have envisaged such immense dominance. I never thought we'd see him managing our club in the 1st place.
I can handle us faltering in the next few years after he leaves - nothing lasts forever.

I wouldn’t be shocked if KDB went this summer if the Saudi offer huge money to him and us? That then gives us the cash to go for Musiala or similar?

Is Musiala this year's Wirtz, Bellingham, Havertz, Werner, N'kunku, Keita, Isco, Hazard?

Watching Nasal lose at the French Open should remind everyone that legends lose their juice at some point.

Pep just needs to lie in the shade for at least a year after his time is done with City.

I'm fried after these nine years, so goodness knows how Pep must feel being in charge of it all!!

I actually think the time is nearing where the fanbase needs a reset? I've smelt it even from myself.

Left right on the whistle at Wembley, didn't go to the parade...

I appreciate Pep and the team so much, but I'm starting to crave chicken rather than guaranteed steak every night :(

I want to keep winning everything but maybe in a different way and style, have more risk to our play?

I came away from Wembley and three hours later I was home and over it.

Losing to United in a Cup Final and over it? That's not me, it should never be me.
Did Mark Goldbridge pay you to put this on Bluemoon OR are you indeed Mark Goldbridge? :)

We play the best football in the world and that all comes down to Pep Guardiola, He is the best manager in the world and its in our best interests to keep Pep at City to continue to he successful.

There's no guarantees in football, When Pep goes we could well go a few seasons or even longer without winning any Silverware! It's a funny old game football.

As for having more risk to our play, We take all the risks, Whether that's continuing to play out from the back, Our back four basically playing 10 yards inside the opposition half to pin teams in and also being brave on the ball...We do all the above more than any other team in the world.

Like anything it's all about hunger, As in that's why the squad needs to be chomped and changed every summer to keep things fresh. Maybe you've lost your hunger for more trophies as you've know seen them all :)

In theory it would be a really interesting proposition for KDB, assuming he doesn't want to continue in europe for whatever reason. For Pep, I agree, I'm not sure it would be a move that would grab him.

It's intriguing to see what Pep's next move will be, but I think we're all hoping it's a few years away yet!
Just watched the highlights of Inter Miami's latest game, my word the standard is appalling, KDB would be hitting hattrick's every game and for sure Pep is far, far too good for that league at this stage of his coaching career.

I would imagine he would want to go to Italy but the drop off to Laliga/ PL is huge at this time.

When does Pep’s contract actually end? Before, after or during the Club World Championship?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.