Pep's contract situation

Must admit to having a twitch in my special place when I read the '10 year plan' comments this morning.... XD
WTF, 10 years,
Our opening offer has been leaked;
blank-cheque-template-blank-check-template-30-free-word-psd-pdf-vector-formats-free.jpg
Brilliant!

I do not know ofc how long he will stay but 5 years never made sense to me. Consider his desires at Barca, he said stuff needs changing ever 4-5 years as stuff gets stale. Traditionally i.e. how every other club is run he would be right. There were also internal politics that saw him disillusioned which ultimately saw him realize the vision he had for Barca being a dynastic football club was never going to happen. You can read more here to get the gist of it http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3277.../the-real-reason-why-guardiola-left-barcelona

Here he has a blank canvas for his vision with the back room there to help him, not push and pull the other way. We have the most amazing world wide infrastructure which i am sure sits well with Peps vision. That includes him being backed with any player decisions to. Say a few of the spine need to be changed or the manager goes in a few years, there is only one winner. Everyone of our suits in the grand scheme are support staff not "general admin". I suppose that term "hollistic" should be used at this point.

There is a fair chance we never see the likes of our setup again if you think of it. The setup we have with us having a good history but ripe for a real identity being set again, good fan base, even utd provide a rivalry many think is the biggest derby/grudge matches going now. The prem is on fire with loads of top managers and top players. All of that with the best club affording the best ever manager his desires, want to build a dynasty? go hard mate, what do you need from us?

He can stay for life..anyone hoping Utd win the fa cup to keep jose in work? I quite like him being there at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.