Pep's contract situation

Would it come as a surprise if he is offered the England job?
Can't see pep being prepared to pretend taa is a midfielder just because he's shite at defending, or to pick the FA quota of rags.

Would it come as a surprise if he is offered the England job?
When asked about being Spain's national coach, I seem to recall Pep saying that, in his opinion, the national coach, of any team, should be of the same nationality, and he wasn't "Spanish".
I presume the same logic would apply to the England job, though he's quite entitled to change his mind!

City's beef is with the PL, not the FA

The PL was a product of the FA and I doubt Pep’s feelings about the PL are going to make him a big supporter of football regulation in England. The FA is a boys club largely unfit for purpose- although clearly miles ahead of the PL.

I don't think Pep would enjoy being the coach of a national team. He likes day to day contact with his players and he would only get that opportunity when there are international breaks and/or tournaments.
Pep doesn't do waistcoats. Nor suits. Wouldn't it be wonderful to see him dragging off some misfiring red shirt and giving him full blast as he heads off down the tunnel?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.