Pep's contract situation

I’d be fucking gobsmacked if he left City for England. The lack of cohesion in that team, players isolated when attacking and defending could not be fixed in the occasional international break. He has everything he wants at City

He's got choices. Stay at City, take a year off at home, work in the usa, go fishing. He can suit himself. Christ, he recently helped out the Boston Celtics winning the NBA. He could probably take over the NY Mets and lead them to the Stanley Cup.

He's got choices. Stay at City, take a year off at home, work in the usa, go fishing. He can suit himself. Christ, he recently helped out the Boston Celtics winning the NBA. He could probably take over the NY Mets and lead them to the Stanley Cup.
And you say you're in the US, ppffffftttttt. The Mets can win the Super Bowl, not the Stanley Cup. You're mistaking volleyball for Lacrosse

And you say you're in the US, ppffffftttttt. The Mets can win the Super Bowl, not the Stanley Cup. You're mistaking volleyball for Lacrosse
I'd be highly amused to witness Lindor tackling a line backer or Pete Alonso attempting a field goal. NLCS and or World Series ..yes...Superbowl no. I think grandsolo owes AliBobby an apology for coming on all U.S. Sports know it all.

I'd be highly amused to witness Lindor tackling a line backer or Pete Alonso attempting a field goal. NLCS and or World Series ..yes...Superbowl no. I think grandsolo owes AliBobby an apology for coming on all U.S. Sports know it all.
I think you didn’t sense my sarcasm.

1 additional season is my guess, so Pep’s is still City manager when the new North stand home end is built and named after him when he finally leaves at the end of that season.

1 additional season is my guess, so Pep’s is still City manager when the new North stand home end is built and named after him when he finally leaves at the end of that season.

He defo needs to manage if the expanded stadium and I agree, a fitting way to honour Pep is to name the stand after him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.