Pep's contract situation

I have an idea of the job that might appeal to Pep when his City days come to an end. And it is likely to benefit City still.
Pep is almost bigger than the game itself and his success is seemingly endless. He is a brand name and he could continue that brand name success by setting himself up as a super-agent working with elite players, managers and coaching personnel.
All these individuals need the right representation and what better way to do that is by linking up with the greatest manager of recent decades? Pep will know what club a player needs and he will also know what player or manager a club needs.
Anyone who is Anyone in the game will want to be represented by an elite agent who gets things right most of the time...and that includes us.
What is there to lose?

He's got choices. Stay at City, take a year off at home, work in the usa, go fishing. He can suit himself. Christ, he recently helped out the Boston Celtics winning the NBA. He could probably take over the NY Mets and lead them to the Stanley Cup.

I had to read that twice..

How would the mets win the Stanley Cup. The don't even play in the same league!

And I think the Rangers need a Stanley Cup much more than the Mets do.. last one was in 1994 and 1940 before that!

Oops I shouldn't have outed myself.. not all of us "plastics" are glory chasers!

1720196794409.png

I had to read that twice..

How would the mets win the Stanley Cup. The don't even play in the same league!

And I think the Rangers need a Stanley Cup much more than the Mets do.. last one was in 1994 and 1940 before that!

Oops I shouldn't have outed myself.. not all of us "plastics" are glory chasers!

View attachment 124430
Minor detail!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.