Pep's contract situation

He’s a celebrity. What a bloke.

And the best in the world. Everybody, from all sporting walks of life, are in awe of him. And he’s ours.

Come on Pep, round it up to 10 years!!
If he's tired of football, he can coach me programming on a computer anytime! :D

I was on centre today (with my sister, she paid, it's added to everything I owe her!) and when the "sporting legends" were announced one by one before the match at 1, Pep was booed by many. I was disgusted and cheered him as loud as I could! Is the city hatred that big.. They're just jealous!
It sounded on tv that they all cheered him ?

Well, I wasn't trying to make it a story! Just telling my memory, I seem to have a habit of telling stories in here that people think I'm meaning something else. Same as my rhetorical "is the city hatred so big" that got another reply. I'm not stupid! Its just the way I style my writing!
Been going to city 39 years and my 8th trip to Wimbledon, I know the drill. Was just telling a tale of my day in a thread before my train.
Carry on :)
No booing on tv kippax but not doubting you, Thought Gareth Edwards was looking well :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.