Pep's contract situation

I was convinced his wife would be in his ear, urging him to have a rest and enjoy some well earned family time.

Three cheers for Mrs Guardiola

Hip hip.....

I only see him on the sideline and on the telly, but I can tell you I wouldn't want him pottering about the house with nothing to do for another 30 or 40 years.

I was convinced his wife would be in his ear, urging him to have a rest and enjoy some well earned family time.

Three cheers for Mrs Guardiola

Hip hip.....
She is probably happy to keep a bit of her own space. I would imagine that living 24/7 with someone as intense as Pep can be challenging. I am delighted, but not surprised, he is staying at least one more year. I am convinced Pep wants to become the first manager to win the first proper Club World Cup which could become as big as the CL in future years (not least because of the huge prize money). Forget the cynics. Football is a global sport and winning it next summer in the USA would seal our position as the best team of all time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.