Pep's contract situation

Thus allowing City only a few months to find his successor and supporting infrastructure. Complete bollocks.
My guess, seeing as most of this is pure guesswork, is that at the meeting in Abu Dhabi Pep's new contract and it's terms we're worked out with the Sheikh and he is going to sign a one year extension, taking him to ten years. Only a guess and probably more in hope.

My guess, seeing as most of this is pure guesswork, is that at the meeting in Abu Dhabi Pep's new contract and it's terms we're worked out with the Sheikh and he is going to sign a one year extension, taking him to ten years. Only a guess and probably more in hope.

Infinitely more likely than Jamie Jackson's opinion.

If Pep is ready to sign, he'll sign soon. I think he isn't ready to sign yet, because he wants to see first whether the team is hungry enough. If he's happy with how the players train, play and behave over the first 3-4 months of next season, he'll sign an extension. If he isn't happy, he won't sign an extension. It's that simple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.