Pep's contract situation

Tbh it's quite believable, why wouldn't they not want pep?

Firstly, from their point of view, I am sure he is not their style. He isn't a corporate yes man. He won't pick someone he doesn't want to and he will drag off anyone who isn't performing no matter whose blue-eyed boy he is.
Secondly, from his point of view I am sure he knows he can't expect half that team to learn to play his way in eight weeks a year. There are other international teams better suited to his style.
Thirdly, they are willing to appoint a caretaker for a year in the hope of getting him? Really?
Lastly, when he is finished at City, whenever that is, he will be taking a well-deserved break, imho.

All imho, of course, but yes you may be right. They may think they want him. but if they think about it properly, there are managers much more suited to England than Guardiola.

Firstly, from their point of view, I am sure he is not their style. He isn't a corporate yes man. He won't pick someone he doesn't want to and he will drag off anyone who isn't performing no matter whose blue-eyed boy he is.
Secondly, from his point of view I am sure he knows he can't expect half that team to learn to play his way in eight weeks a year. There are other international teams better suited to his style.
Thirdly, they are willing to appoint a caretaker for a year in the hope of getting him? Really?
Lastly, when he is finished at City, whenever that is, he will be taking a well-deserved break, imho.

All imho, of course, but yes you may be right. They may think they want him. but if they think about it properly, there are managers much more suited to England than Guardiola.
Surely Harry Potter fits the bill

Surely Harry Potter fits the bill
He does but, he's probably still being paid by Chelsea and would have to take a technical pay cut to do the job.

Still think it's Howe who'll end up in charge, this also allows RSA to bring in their own man in Newcastle without looking like 'baddies', think Hughes with us.

If he gets the job Pickford will be bricking it for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.